Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Sometimes It's just too hard to find inspiration and I have to say joy (shame on me) in planning a week's worth of meal, and I was thinking about trying a monthly plan!!! But thank goodness for internet and it's overflowing cooking blogs and web sites !! The library is also a good source of inspiration. Sometimes I even ask my sister or my mom for ideas...It makes it slightly easier. And then the kids is another problem, especially my picky kids. There's nothing more unmotivating than spending a whole day cooking a good meal and hear your chicks say "I don't like it" or "is there anything else for diner???" Aaaahh the joys of motherhood.

Anyway let's get on with the plan.

Monday : Ratatouille lentil soup

Tuesday : Couscous with meat sauce

Wednesday : Tortellini and spinach soup

Thursday : Texas cottage pie

Friday : Chicken tikka masala

Saturday : It's my son's birthday, so it will be he's choice and he's still thinking..

Sunday : Leftovers

Have a great week, hopefully with no more snow.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

So honored to see my ratatouille lentil stew on your menu!! Hope you all like it :)))) Bisous!