Monday, February 7, 2011

It's monday...

Photobucket


...and on monday it's menu plan monday. This week I did things a little different, instead of just thinking of a menu and go to the grocery store to buy everything, I decided to see what I had in my pantry, fridge and frezeer and came up with this week menu. I couldn't believe all the food I had already!!!!! All I had to buy was meat, milk, bread, juice, deli and some other little things.

So here's what I came up with.

Monday : Couscous with steamed vegetables

Tuesday : Pancetta and turkey meatloaf sandwiches from Giada (a favorite at the Frenchy Nest) and broccoli

Wednesday : Zucchini carbonara, (another favorite) from Jamie Oliver

Thursday : Grilled fish, with wild rice and roasted squash

Friday : Hubby and I are going out, so I'll make a pizza for the kids

Saturday : Turkey chili and cheddar scones (the recipe will follow soon for the scones)

I also have 2 lbs of ground turkey for meatballs which I will freeze for next week.

I hope you will get some inspiration with this week's menu, happy monday.

No comments: