Friday, February 18, 2011

Easy Peasy pasta recipe

Who doesn't love an easy pasta recipe or any recipe for that matter you can just put together in 15 minutes or less!!! Well I have one of these in my collection that I've been making for 10 years, and it never failed me. It is so easy it just makes me giggle (I know I'm easily content when it comes to food..), and you only need 5 ingredients.
who wants a bite???
 Here's want you need. You don't have to have wine (chicken broth will do), but let's face it, wine makes everything taste better!!


First chop as much garlic as you want, 10 cloves was enough for me.


add it to your hot pan with olive oil and saute until fragrant but not burnt

Then in go 5 or 6 spicy sausages,

turkey sausages in my case, with the casing removed, and cook until 95% done


Add a big splash of white wine (1 cup will do), and cook another 5 minutes


Add a 28oz can of crushed tomatoes, 1/4 cup of chopped basil, and let the sauce simmer for another 10 minutes

Put your cooked pasta in a large serving bowl, pour the sauce over them and add a big handful of parmesan, toss everything together



And there you have it, the easiest and most delish pasta recipe in my book!! Bon appetit.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmhhh... looks very good! I'd have to find a replacement for the spicy turkey sausages though...

FatihaUSA said...

Caroline you can just use not spicy sausage either pork or turkey.