Monday, March 2, 2009

Photobucket

It's that time of the week again. I really have to say that since I started menus monday it really helped me with a lot in my everydays life, just by knowing what's going to be cooking that day. And I am not going to the grocery store every two days like I used to...

Monday : flank steak/roasted potatoes/grilled asparagus

Tuesday : Couscou

Wednesday : Left over

Thursday : Penne pasta with sausages, sundried tomatoes and artichokes (Giada's recipe)

Friday : Tajine chicken with olives and lemon/rice

Saturday : Left over from friday (I usually make 1 1/2 chicken)

Sunday : Tuna and black olives/artichokes tapenade panini with a salad

And I also have everything for 3 other days of the next week.

Monday : Chili

Tuesday : lasagna

Wednesday : Italian lentil soup

I hope it all gave you some ideas for your week, and if you need any recipes I'll be happy to share them with you.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I think I'll be over for dinner on Thursday. :)

Christina said...

Thanks for the comment - thats great that you don't have credit card debt! We should be debt free by this fall, but I wish we never got into it!