Monday, November 28, 2011

So excited!!!!!

Two weeks ago I got a call from a local reporter from our local newspaper asking if I was interested to do an interview to talk about my blog. I was very excited and also scared. In the end I loved the experience. Once the interview was published it was funny to hear people tell me how great the article and my blog are. And here I thought noboby will read them or recognize me!!! Anyway, I want to thank Lauren Carpenter for writting such a nice article about me and I hope you liked the cake!!

You can read the article here.


Now let's talk about food, shall we. This week will be a chocolaty one at my house, a nutella kind of week. To make you wait here's some yummy, drooling nutella treats !! Stay tuned.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog while I was reading a magazine at the mall in Clifton Park. I know this is unsusual, but, can you write something about how can a couple survive with 200 dlls for food a month ? It would be nice if you have some ideas for us, we are tired of ramen noodles. I know there must be some cheap food we can get but we are so lost. Thank you!

FatihaUSA said...

Hello Anonymous, I'll do my best to come up with ideas for meals on a budget!! Thank you for your comment.